Terms & Conditions
The website www.salonpro30sec.com is owned and operated by Universal Beauty Products, Inc. UNIVERSAL BEAUTY. All information is managed and controlled by UNIVERSALBEAUTY at our offices in Glendale Heights, Illinois. The laws of the State of Illinois govern these terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Free ground shipping is offered to all orders of $50 and over within the continental US. All other orders within the continental US will ship ground with the current associated fee.
Universal beauty will accept un-opened merchandise as a return within 30 days of the purchase date. If your product is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately at email@example.com to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Copyrights and Trademarks
The content of this website is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Materials on this website may not be duplicated, copied or distributed in any way unless authorized by us. The trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trademarks”) used and displayed on this website are our registered and unregistered Trademarks, unless otherwise noted. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website.
Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed. If you post comments, ideas, or suggestions in response to any content on this website, you give us non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute and incorporate such submissions and the names identified on the submissions throughout the world in any media.
Links to third party websites may be provided on universalbeauty.com. All links are provided as a convenience to you. When you link to a third-party website, you leave universalbeauty.com. We have not reviewed all third-party sites and are not in control of, nor are we responsible for any of these websites or their content. If you access any third-party websites linked to this website, you do so at your own risk. UNIVERSALBEAUTY does not endorse or make any representations about such websites, or their content, data and information or any results that may be obtained from using them.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IN NO EVENT, WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
International Shipping Policy
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
* Prices are shown in US dollars.
* International Orders may require 5-9 business day or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidata items to
one location for shipment.
*Oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally.
* Some brands may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer.
* Any claims for damaged, defected, wrong, or missing items must be submitted within 14 days from delivery date. It must be accompanied by a photo displaying the evidence of the claim. All of these claims can range from 1 to 8 business days to be resolved after claim is submitted.
* Return Credit will be issued after the inspection of returned item(s) is completed and always be issued to the same card to which they were originally charged.
* If returned items are not in the same condition as they were when sent, we will refuse or send the package back to you with shipping charge.
Universal Beauty Products, INC is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all of our customers. We are continually improving the accessibility and usability of our website, www.universalbeauty.com.
Our website is compliant with WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and EN 301549, using the Web Accessibility Initiative as a guideline. Our efforts to maintain accessibility are ongoing.